Monday, June 27, 2011

Day one: Circuit Endurance

About six years ago, I came across a run/walk routine that, if followed, should get you to running for 30 minutes in 10 weeks.  I made it all the way to week 5 and it all went downhill. My husband and I went to a wedding and everyone got food poisoning, so when I got back, I was weak and gave up on it.  The thing with running is, you have to keep up with it, or it's harder than anything to step back into it. 
This week (which I started today) it's run 2 minutes, walk 4 and repeat 5 times.  Since I started today, tomorrow is a rest day.  I won't do the run/walking.  I will probably do some strength training instead. 

I am very excited about this because it worked well before, and it gave me a lot of energy.  Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment