Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to reality... why not record it?

This blog will essentially be about my life as a stay at home mom trying to raise three children three and under (for now) in a world where toxins are everywhere. From the pesticides in our food causing ADD (among other things) to chemicals in plastics thought to cause prostate cancer, behavioral problems in children and affecting brain growth in little ones. I never thought much about buying local and organic, and I certainly didn't think much about toxic chemicals leaching into foods and drinks from our plastic water bottles and fancy tupperware. I didn't think any of it was important... until #1 was born three and a half years ago. That is when the self educating began!

So, my new adventure as a blogging mom begins. I am a tad worried about keeping up with it, but if I remind myself that it can be a keepsake for my babies, I have faith that the entries will keep coming. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment